- My Tools
- Advice Centre
- Other GN Sites
- Butter-flavored oil 1 oz
- Mushrooms, sliced 3 oz
- Chicken, grilled and sliced 3 oz
- Basil, julienne-style 1tbsp
- Onions, caramelized 3 oz
- Creamy white sauce 6 oz
- Cream 6 oz
- Rigatoni pasta, cooked 8 oz
- Parmesan, grated ¼ oz
- Chopped parsley for garnishing
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
Method of Preparation:
• Heat a sauté pan and place the butter-flavored oil. Add mushrooms, chicken, basil, caramelized onions, salt and pepper, and sauté for approximately 30 seconds.
• Add creamy white sauce and sauté for an additional 15 seconds.
• Add cream and bring to a boil over high heat.
• Add pasta to the sauce mixture and toss briefly over the fire.
• Add parmesan and continue to toss until cheese is completely incorporated.
• Place the pasta in a serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley, then serve.
Did you know...
Rigatoni can be distinguished from similar pasta like penne and ziti by its bigger size; it is slightly curved, has ridges and square cut on both ends.
Source: Special to Classifieds