- My Tools
- Advice Centre
- Other GN Sites
Organic rice fettuccine 300gm
Olive oil 1 tbsp
Cherry tomatoes (cut in half) 100gm
Can of tomato sauce 100gm
Taiwan bok choy 150gm
Button mushrooms (cut in quarters) 100gm
Red onion (sliced in a petal shape) 50gm
Chopped garlic 50gm
Chopped fresh basil 1 bunch
Chopped scallion 1 bunch
Salt and pepper to taste
How to cook Organic Rice Fettuccine:
• Fill a heavy pan with water and bring to a boil. Add rice noodles and blanch till al dente for approx. 5 minutes. Drain and set aside
• In a large flat pan, pour the olive oil, then add onion and garlic and sauté until a little brown.
• Add mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
• Pour in the tomato sauce and add chopped bok choy, then toss in the pasta. Add the scallion and fresh basil.
• Arrange on a plate and serve generously sprinkled with scallion.
Did you know...
A gluten-free diet is recommended only for those with celiac disease. Whole grains containing gluten include wheat, barley, bulgur, spelt and rye.
Source: Special to Classifieds