- My Tools
- Advice Centre
- Other GN Sites
White pepper 15 gm
Chili paste 50gm
Sesame oil 10mL
Vegetable stock 50mL
Method of Preparation:
• Cut tofu into one-inch cubes.
• In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in sesame oil for about three to five minutes until onions turn clear.
• Add the tofu, ginger, chili paste, vegetable stock and broccoli to the pan, and continue cooking for another six to eight minutes until broccoli is done.
• Season to taste with salt and white pepper. You can also add cornstarch dissolved in water to the dish to make the sauce thicker.
• Serve over rice or whole grains and enjoy.
Did you know...
Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable that is rich in antioxidants and has anti-cancer properties. It is also laden with Vitamins C and K, calcium, etc.
Source: Special to Classifieds