- My Tools
- Advice Centre
- Other GN Sites
- Chicken breasts (180g each) 2 pcs
- Mixed vegetables, steamed 120g
- Sweet chili sauce 60g
- Sweet chili glaze 120g
- Sesame seeds, to taste
Method of Preparation:
• Cut chicken almost in half by holding the knife parallel to the work surface and against a long side of the chicken breast half, making sure not to cut all the way through.
• Open one breast half and spread flat like a book. Repeat the same procedure with remaining chicken.
• Place some of the mixed vegetables at the center of each chicken breast, then roll. Cover each rolled chicken breast firmly in aluminum foil, making sure to secure both ends.
• Put the wrapped chicken breast rolls in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Remove from water and carefully peel away the foil wrap.
• Slice the rolled chicken breast into 4 pieces and place on a serving plate.
• Warm the sweet chili glaze, and pour over the chicken evenly. Add sweet chili sauce if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Did you know...
For a healthful high protein meal, chicken breast is best prepared without the skin for cooking, and should not be overcooked to stay tender and juicy.
Source: Special to Classifieds