- My Tools
- Advice Centre
- Other GN Sites
Sliced bread 4 pcs
Mozzarella cheese 80g
Green chili, chopped 30g
Tomato, chopped 50g
Onion, chopped 50g
Parsley, chopped 5g
Chili sauce or ketchup
Method of Preparation:
• Toast the bread.
• Prepare and mix the green chili, tomato, onion and parsley.
• Layer the mixture evenly on the toasted bread.
• Sprinkle or top it with mozzarella cheese.
• Put the preparation in an oven toaster and grill which is preheated at 200°C.
• Grill the bread until the cheese takes a golden brown color.
• Take out from the oven toaster and grill, and cut the bread into triangles.
• Serve hot with your favorite brand of chili sauce or ketchup on the side.
Did you know...Mozzarella cheese, which originated in Italy, used to be made from a water buffalo’s milk. These days, however, it is commonly created from cow’s milk.
Try this Smoked Salmon with soft cheese too.
Source: Courtesy of Cha Cha Chai, Special to Classifieds