- My Tools
- Advice Centre
- Other GN Sites
Sliced brown bread 4 pcs
Sliced smoked salmon 80g
Soft/cream cheese 60g
Olive oil 10mL
Lemon zest ½ pc
Chopped chives 2g
Capers 5 pcs
Dill for garnishing
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Method of Preparation:
• Chop the chives and prepare the lemon zest.
• Mix the soft/cream cheese with the chopped chives and lemon zest.
• Cut the sliced brown bread into five-centimeter squares.
• Toast the bread pieces in the oven at 180°F or until they are ready or just lightly browned. Do not let them burn or get overcooked.
• Arrange the sliced smoked salmon on top of each piece of toasted bread.
• Place a teaspoonful of the soft/cream cheese mixture on top of the smoked salmon.
• Garnish with capers and dill leaf.
• Season with salt and pepper if desired. Serve.
Did you know...
Soft cheeses are generally used as a spread for bread or crackers. Examples of soft cheese varieties include Brie, Camembert, ricotta, Boursault, and feta.
Source: Courtesy of Meydan Sur Mer, Meydan Beach (The Walk, JBR) Special to Classifieds