- My Tools
- Advice Centre
- Other GN Sites
Sweet potato, peeled 100g
Chaat masala 1/2 tsp
For the Marinade:
Red chili powder 1-1/2tsp
Cumin powder 3/4tsp
Chaat masala 1tsp
Garam masala powder 3/4tsp
Coriander powder 3/4tsp
Malt vinegar 1tsp
Method of Preparation:
• Cut up all the fruits and sweet potatoes into two-inch cubes.
• Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
• Thoroughly mix the fruits and sweet potatoes with the marinade. Set aside for 30 minutes.
• Skewer the fruits and sweet potatoes. Roast them in an oven at 180°C for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove and baste with oil. Roast for another 2 minutes.
• Remove from the skewers and arrange on a plate.Garnish with chaat masala. Serve hot.
Did you know..Sweet potato (also called yam) is a nutritional powerhouse. It is packed with fiber, manganese, beta carotene, potassium, and Vitamins C and E.
Source: Courtesy of Khana Khazana, Special to Classifieds